flowers ain´t what they used to be

La respuesta a aquel correo mío fue escueta:

From: XX
To: Juan Bay
Subject: RE: cascotes y flores
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:12:28 +0100

Lyenn, en spotify/youtube: tom waits copulando con nick cave en bélgica con johnny cash mirando...
Anders parker, "tell it to the dust"
Las flores ya no son las mismas

Así que a ello voy:




I know it's dust to dust
I know it all will fade
I know it's built to rust
and that it all will change...

Y Lyenn está aquí y aquí. Por cierto, la descripción fue realmente acertada. Tremenda criatura.

When the wind did blow away
And every word you said to me 
well it hit me at the root 
It played that missing note 

You were always a heart-beat away 
I don’t know what it was
you keep me hangin' on 
You keep me hangin' on  
You keep me hangin' on  

In this forest of silver trees
Where the people are the leaves
In a city by the sea
You brought that feelin back to me

I don’t know what it was
you keep me hangin' on
You keep me hangin' on
You keep me hangin' on

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario